Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Live for who you want to be

Sometimes all I want to do is bury my head in the sand and pretend that I do not exist.
Some days wear me down to where I don't feel like I can do anything.

I know that a lot of people have experienced this feeling.
I hope that everyone knows how special they really are. If we believe in who we are, we can do anything.

We shouldn't let other people's doubt and judgments cause us to doubt ourselves. However, I know how easy it is to fall prey to this problem...

but I am HERE to tell YOU otherwise.

Wherever you are. Whoever you are. If you are reading this, YOU are special and can accomplish anything. I truly believe nothing is impossible.
Don't let ANYBODY take your dreams away or make you feel like you can't reach your goals. We have to believe in ourselves. Live for who you want to be, not how everyone else defines you.

No comments:

Post a Comment