Friday, May 23, 2014

One is Enough

Sometimes it can be scary to realize how big the world is. Sometimes it can be daunting to realize the needs that surround you. Sometimes it can make you feel useless.
We are so small. I am only one person and there are 7 billion others hoping and dreaming too.
Sometimes these doubts can get in the way.

However, I am beginning to accept and realize that I AM enough. I may not be famous. I may not be well known. I may not go down in history, but I AM making a difference.

We all have the power to change the world, and as my cousin says "we all already are."

I can make my OWN history, my OWN story, my OWN greatness.

I want people to believe in who they are.

I believe that once you believe in yourself, you begin to really change what is around you. It must come from within. I am still learning and growing.  However, I want to do it TOGETHER.

ONE IS ENOUGH....

but we CAN NOT do it ALONE.



No comments:

Post a Comment