As finals are coming up for most students in school, this can be a stressful time, full of little time to think of anything besides cramming.
I know I am guilty of getting lost in the blur of lists and information. It feels like the world is falling apart around you and yet about to set you free into the blissful time of summer.
Summer wind wisps around our faces and the smell of sunscreen begins to linger in the air, yet we are still stuck behind desks, with a pen in our hand, and paper at our finger tips.
However, I believe that we have to look beyond that pen and paper. What are you looking forward to?
Take five minutes to go outside and breathe. The nights are beautiful no matter where you are. Enjoy the sound of silence. Go study at a local coffee shop or book store!
Nobody should get so bogged down with school that they forget that they are apart of a greater world. I invite anyone who reads this to take a few minutes to breathe, enjoy, and thank the world for all it has to offer. We are all special and powerful. Finals will pass and the world will move forward.
Good luck!! I know I need it too.
Here goes to studying.
Go ENJOY.
No comments:
Post a Comment